Friday, March 16, 2012

The Power of Six by: Pittacus Lore Review

The highly anticipated sequel to the bestseller I am Number Four, didn't exactly live up to my expectations. The book was slow in parts, yet ultimately was good. I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars because, although I was very excited to read this book, it really didn't leave me wanting to finish, yet I'm glad I did because the ending was quite epic. I was very confused at the story line being told by two different people, and the change in narration being represented by different fonts for John/Four and Marina/Seven. I happy the two story-lines were in the book, so we can continue to follow the beloved characters from the first book, and get to know the new characters in the sequel and watch as their stories connect. Ultimately, I did like the book, and if you haven't read I am Number Four , I would suggest you read it and it's slightly weaker sequel. I'm excited for book three to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment